|Posted: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 11:34:08 +0700|
Meets national and customer specific requirements for safeguarding classified documents
and facilities. Provide plant and facility protection to safeguard company assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To safeguard company assets at all times.
2. To ensure adherence to internal controls, policies and procedures.
3. To report any breach of internal controls, policies and procedures to the appropriate superior.
4. To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
5. To ensure proper handling of lost and found items.
6. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
7. To attend briefings and meetings as requested.
8. To have a complete understanding of the hotel's procedures in respect to health, hygiene and safety.
9. To attend all training scheduled, even if this should fall outside of regular working hours.
10. Any other reasonable tasks as directed by Chief Security.
1. Good local and sound English language skills.
2. Good organisational skills.
3. Able to handle demanding workload.
4. Basic in English and computer literate.
By signing below you are verifying you have read all of the above and will abide by all points of the Job Description to the best of your ability.
|Re: Security Supervisor|