|Job Title:||Reservation Officer / Reservation Supervisor Based in Bangkok Office|
|Job Description:||- Processes reservations by email, telephone
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans
- Understands the hotel's policy
- Prepares letters of confirmation
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk
- Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquires and makes reservations as needed.
** Based in Bangkok Office**
|Qualifications:||- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel or related field
- Male / Female
- Age not over 35 years
- Have experience at least 1 years
- Diligent with Prudence
- Good relationship
- Good command in English
- Good computer skills
- If you have experience using the program Comanche will be considered special cases.
Ms. Pasinee Lawtrakulngam (Ben)
Director of Sales and Marketing
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Please call for more information 095 526 9954, 02 621 5501
|Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Post Date:||Wed, 02 May 2018 15:16:50 +0700|
|KACHA RESORT & SPA, KOH CHANG|
88/1 หมู่ 4 หาดทรายขาว อ.เกาะช้าง, Trad 23170.