|Job Title:||Engineering Technician|
|Job Description:||1. Perform his duties and responsibilities to the highest standard possible.
2. Carry out inspection rounds of all machinery rooms and report any situation that requires attention.
3. Carry out visual inspections of all guest public area sand report defects.
4. Immediately reporting any occurrence or situation that he feels is dangerous or has the potential to cause business interruption to the Manager on Duty.
5. Ensure discipline and obedience to all statutory laws and company polices by engineering department team members.
6. Ensure complete compliance to company grooming standards at all times within the engineering department.
7. Assist Engineering Department with the operation, maintenance, upgrade and installation of all building systems including (but not limited to);
o Extra Low Voltage
o TV Systems
o Sound Systems
o Audio Visual Systems
o Telephone & Data
o Heating, Air Conditioning & Ventilation
o Building Structure & Envelope
o Pools and water features
o Sanitary Systems
o Plumbing Systems
8. Tech in Energy Conservation by ensuring all machines are cleaned, and maintained to the highest standard. Turning off all unnecessary equipment and reporting all leaks and wasted energy situations
9. Technician the Engineering Department to supervise contract workers, ensuring the highest standard of work and strict adherence to all safety standards.
10. Recommend to Team Leaders and Managers any suggestion to improve standards, reduce costs or increase safety.
11. Carry out the role of Emergency Response Team Member or Support team Member as assigned to him.
12. Champion the fire safety campaign amongst all other Team Members in property.
13. Assist the Engineering Department in rectifying all defects and responding to all breakdown requests in the most efficient and professional manner possible.
14. Ensure a safe work environment to all Team Members.
• Have knowledge of basic craftsmen's work.
• Have knowledge of the electricity system, electricity, and air conditioning (special consideration will be given).
• Building maintenance work.
• Car capable (special consideration).
• Ability to work well under pressure.
|Post Date:||Fri, 03 Mar 2023 17:01:19 +0700|
|Ana Anan Resort and Villas Pattaya|
288 M.2 Soi Na Jomtien 20, Na Jomtien, Sattahip, Chonburi 20250.