|Job Title:||Guest Services Supervisor|
|Job Description:||1. Ensure proper shift handover and run through follow-up logbook, trace, alert report to ensure all follow-ups are being carried-out effectively and efficiently.
2. Prepare all VIP, Special, Anniversary, Honeymoon amenities order and print welcome card.
3. Check and inspect all due in VIP bookings and coordinate with housekeeping to check room status, rush the room for the early flight or special request.
4. Coordinate closely with other departments/ sections – Accounting, Housekeeping, F&B, Engineer, Reservations, Concierge, Telephone Operator.
5. Monitor appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, hygiene, and appearance of front desk employees.
6. Be familiar with all room types, room rates, all contract rates and package plan etc. that would be required for performance of daily job function, and maintain a good control of room inventory - departure details (pick up time/date) are attained upon guest arrival.
7. Coordinate Guest Relations in preparation for VIP amenities, welcome VIP and escort them to their rooms.
8. Conduct daily shift briefing for front desk team to update on projected occupancy, VIP arrivals, group arrivals, and functions before starting each shift on every day.
9. Ensure that all information and instructions received are disseminated to the subordinates.
10. Promote all special promotion/ events procedures – F&B, room packages, and maximize occupancy, revenue and comply with the upsell program.
11. Check billing instructions and monitors guest credit and ensure the Cashiering closing duties are implemented and the following policies & procedures are adhered to: rebates, traveler’s checks, credit cards, paid out and refund, no pending in HF account.
12. Check and approve to ensure that all arrival guests are checked and updated correctly into Smarts Finder.
13. Respond to guest needs and resolves related problems in a timely manner.
14. Know system recovery procedures and maintain an efficient and effective administrative system in your department.
15. Maintain inter-departmental relationships to ensure seamless customer service.
16. Inspect frequently for cleanliness and tidiness of front desk, lobby and back office and ensure the facilities, equipment and offices under your supervision are maintained and in good condition.
17. Report directly to and communicates with the Manager, Front Office. Assist Manager Front Office and DM on all pertinent matters affecting front desk and hotel operations.
18. Fully conversant with all hotel emergency.
19. Provide input for Front Office meetings.
20. Attend all team member and training meetings when directed by the FOM.
|Qualifications:||• Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management
• 2 years’ experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 25 years old or above
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Good communication and customer contact skills
• Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
• Ability to perform liaison duties and coordinatecollaboratively with others.
• Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
• Perform other duties as assigned
|Post Date:||Fri, 10 Mar 2023 11:24:38 +0700|
|Ana Anan Resort and Villas Pattaya|
288 M.2 Soi Na Jomtien 20, Na Jomtien, Sattahip, Chonburi 20250.