DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE WITH PLAZA ATHENEE BANGKOK, A ROYAL MERIDIEN + LE MERIDIEN ANGKORPlaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien and Le Méridien Angkor are seeking applicants for the position of Marketing Communications Manager.
● Ensuring that the hotel’s brand image is professionally reflected in all media communications to the hotel’s current and potential guests and patrons as well as the local community
● Developing detailed and tactical Marketing Communications and Public Relations plan to support sales efforts.
● Establishing an extensive network of media contacts, both Thai and foreign, working in the area of hospitality tourism and related area.
● Good experience in Public Relations-Media production such as script writing, presentation content, article, press kit and guidelines for executives for interviews etc.
● Arranging press conference, press interviews, press tours, annual media familiarization trip and foreign press management.
● Responsible for internal/external marketing communications issues includes Graphic Design, PR (VIPs, Celebrity, Press), E- Newseltter production, Press Release and other activities to promote the Brand Visibility inside/outside the country
● Being guest management at hotel’s events when required.
● Measuring results of all PR activities where possible including clippings and media value.
● To organize community events showing the hotel’s care and involvement in the community and concern for the environment.
● Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
● To provide administrative support to the Director of Marketing Communications
● Bachelor's Degree in Communication Arts or Marketing
● Good command of English communications
● At least 4 years Marketing Communications and Public Relation backgrounds, with at least one years managing position for Manager Level
● Good international and local media connection with some proof record
● Proven track on corporate communication strategic planning and implementation
● Keen on press releases/news writing, press conference, media relations and crisis communication
● Marketing Ideas/Knowledge, Initiative & Creativity
● Outgoing & cheerful personality, be highly presentable and versatility
● A team player with excellent people management skills
Please submit your resume and application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can study about the hotels at lemeridien.com/bangkokplazaathenee and lemeridien.com/angkor and please note that only short list will be contact for interviews.
Post Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 09:04:49 +0700
|Contact Person:||Aticha Pasaprates|
|Position:||Director of Marketing Communications|
|Tel.:||+66 2 650 8800|
|Fax.:||+66 2 650 8628|
|Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel|
61 Wireless Road, Bangkok 10330.